Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Preschool

I just finished my last round of Preschool pictures for the year. Now I just have to edit about a million pictures and put the yearbooks together for the parents in the next week or so.  No biggie! : o

Here is a sneak peek at some of my favorites from this week. Luckily, it rained between classes and not during so we were able to go play outside. I've noticed that on blogger all my contrast goes down the drain so I made all these look almost comical before posting. We'll see how that works out!

This first picture is going to be the cover to the books-I love it!














3 comments:

Liz said...

I love that first picture, too! But the rest are awesome as well. You just take great pictures...period. :) Hey, I had the same problem with my pictures posting desaturated on blogger. But I figured it out. You just have to change everything to sRGB (on your camera, in Lightroom, and in Photoshop). Then your pictures show up on your blog the same way that you edited them and they'll also show up printed the same way you edit them (well, if you print through a lab anyway). Good luck!

Kari said...

SO cute! I can't wait to order one of the books! So so fun, that first picture is great, it says everything.

Miriam Herm said...

i haven't commented, but i do look here to see if you've updated. i stink at commenting. it's a skill i'm working on improving.
i'm so glad you're on a blog i can comment on! welcome! and it was so good to see you guys when you came out.