Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bye Bye Baby- Hello Toddler!


Natalie is no longer my baby! She is already so grown up. We re-designed her room last week and took down the crib and changing table and replaced them with a new toddler bed and dresser! She was so excited that she could actually get out of bed; it took her a few nights to adjust.

I took a few snapshots of her in front of her new purple wall that she loves. Don't worry, I'll be taking photos of the new room soon, maybe when those cat scratches heal!




And my favorite of the day!

2 comments:

Shontz Family said...

oh my goodness! she is Kai in a little girl!! wow, i can't believe how much she's grown since we saw you guys last summer. and your trip to hawaii looked incredible...really amazing pictures evelyn!

Freckles said...

Thanks! Yeah it is kinda scary that they look so much alike! I have baby pics of them hanging near each other and no one can tell who is who!