Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged, so here it goes..

Two names I go by:
-Mommy
-Love

Two things I am wearing right now:
-Pajamas
-Natalie-she won't let go of me this morning!

Two of my favorite things to do:
-Take pictures (obviously)
-Vacuum- I know it's odd, but I love to vacuum. I am even one of those people that keeps the lines as straight as possible.

Two things I want very badly:
-A new camera, I'm working on that one
-To finish editing all my pictures

Two pets I have had:
-Well, recently that poor kitty we had to get rid of!
- My horse Casey, had to sell him to come to school in Utah

Two things I did last night:
-Edited pictures
-Finished my relief society lesson for sunday

Two things I ate today:
-Water
-Nothing: Natalie is still on my lap

Two people I last talked to:
-Jeremy
-My friend Brook from Colorado who I haven't talked to in years! Made my day!

Two things I am doing tomarrow:
-Editing pictures: it never ends
- Working in the yard if it's not snowing

Longest trip ever taken:
-Salt Lake to Ireland or
- California to Utah in Jeremy's new tiny truck!

Two favorite holidays:
-Christmas
-Easter

Two favorite beverages:
-Cherry or vanilla Coke
-Jamba Juice-any kind really

It seems like everyone has done this already, so I tag anyone who hasn't done this yet! Kari?!




2 comments:

Liz said...

Sometimes Anders is like Natalie and I don't get much done. :) I also like to vacuum. It's therapeutic. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!