Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

California Trip


Life is still crazy, but I managed a few minutes to post pictures of our California trip a few weeks ago. This was the main purpose of our trip... Jeremy's new baby!

Jeremy's Aunt and Uncle in San Diego. We bought the truck from them and stayed at their house the first night. Thank you for both the truck and a place to stay!

Our little family did fit in the truck, but......it was tight!



The next day we drove to Irvine to stay with my brother and his wife. We went to Disneyland that day too, the most magical (expensive) place on Earth! We got there just in time for a parade which was good since kai really wanted to see Mickey Mouse.

All I have to say is, I'm glad that's not my job-being cast as a fork!


Disneyland, synonymous with waiting in lines for hours. 

Kai, however, found ways to amuse himself and the rest of the line, too!


My sister-in-law, such a big help! Thanks for coming with us!!!

We finally got onto the Nemo ride. I tried to be polite and not use a flash, but that wasn't really working out, so I ignored their warnings and used it a couple times anyway. What are they gonna do, throw me in the water?



More cool effects from the Buzz ride thanks to Heather!


Five hours and 3 rides  later....
That was the last ride WE wanted to go on so we decided to buy the kids a toy so we could leave on a happy note. That plan backfired. This is a lousy picture, but you can see just what happened when we told Kai to pick out 1 toy. Natalie has an equal stash in her arms too!
A few tears later and we walked out with a $30 deluxe Buzz toy and some Nemo fish for Natalie. Ahh, the memories.


2 comments:

Kari said...

Ha ha, love that pic of Kai with the arm load of toys. Thats what my kids would do, I don't even dare take them to the disney store in the mall. Looks like an fun trip :) And your beach pictures are fabulous! I love them!!

Miriam Herm said...

nemo fish that ava would have killed for. i almost hate disney.