Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Beach Days

By this day I was feeling sick, but there was no way I was going to miss watching Audrey in action!! I enjoyed every class and each instructor, but this was the highlight of the trip! She is an amazing photographer! It gave me a ray of hope since she uses the same camera I do! : ) She even said I had cute cheek bones, awww.

So, anyway here are some pics I took during that class. A lot of these are cropped quite a bit since I was shooting with a 50mm behind and to the side of Audrey. These 1st two are my favorites!











1 comment:

Liz said...

Evelyn, you're right, those top two pictures are fantastic! And all the others are awesome, too, of course, but those top two are my favorites as well. I'm glad you had such a great time and I really can't wait to connect with you and hear all about it! I'd love to know the settings you were shooting in for those beach pictures and the post-processing you did on them. Welcome home!! Gorgeous pics!!