Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bright Ideas Preschool


Here is another round of preschool pictures. I love this age, they are just so cute!! It was so hot outside both days and there was no shade so I got sunburned, but only on my forehead! I think the grass was reflecting the sun like crazy and my camera was protecting the rest of my face, so now I look a little funny! That's never happened before! 

Oh, and I thought I would start watermarking my images just to be safe. it's a little all over the place in this post, so I'll try and make it more uniform from now on!









4 comments:

Kari said...

cute! Did you get them all done? Good idea to watermark them, then people won't be as likely to download them. I'm sad theres no picture of parker :(

Liz said...

I like these preschool pictures you take. What a great way to increase your portfolio by droves. :) I love your watermark!! How did you get your cute logo on there? I rely completely on cute fonts because I don't have a logo. Someday....

Amy A. said...

I am sooo sad that Paige was sick this day!!! I was looking forward to seeing you take some pics of her. Seriously... can I get you to do some of my kids for me?
Call me!!

Paige said...

The pictures are so cute!!! Too bad Andon is a bundle of sores. I seriously love his eyes and his freckles. You did a great job!