Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mini Sessions- October

If you missed the e-mail or aren't on the list, here are the mini's I'm offering for October:

Sunflower Patch: $45  Saturday Oct 4th
A 30 min sitting for 1 older child/teen (they are pretty tall and sharp) in a sunflower patch in Spanish Fork, 10+ proofs on-line, and an on-line slideshow. Additional people are $15 each. I only have 6 spots for this!

Halloween Costumes: $35  Saturday Oct 18th
A 30 min studio sitting for 1 child in their costume ($15 per additional child) that includes 5-10 proofs in an on-line gallery, an on-line slideshow and plenty of fun and candy!! I have 10 spots open for this mini!

Also, a side-note: I only have 5 holiday family sessions left in November. If you want me to do your Christmas card pictures please call me right away, I will not be doing any family sessions in December this year!!!

If you would like to be on my special's e-mail list or have questions about any of these please send an e-mail to: www.kidsfreckles@yahoo.com

Thank you! Have a wonderful holiday season!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

When are you coming down to San Diego again? :) Dan and I really want a family picture!

Amy A. said...

Evelyn - I want some pictures taken of my new baby. I have been meaning to talk to you about it when I see you, but life has gotten busy. Remind me to talk to you about it!

Also, you are taking Paiges pictures on Tues. but I would like more of her too... let me know what you can do.

Thanks,
Amy Andersen