Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pirate Kai and Other Musings

Kai loves to dress up all the time, that's no secret, but since he has to wear a uniform to school I think he has been having withdraws! He dresses up every day after school now. And on Sunday he wanted to be a pirate after church; the suit he was wearing actually looked good in pirate mode.

So I had a dream last night...Jeremy died. This is no longer a surprise to him, he dies in a lot of my dreams! In fact, as soon as I say,"I had this dream last night..." he says, "let me guess, I died!" He's been eaten by lions, whales, attacked, and most recently crushed by a building.
We were in Europe sight seeing and there was an earth quake that leveled a building we were leaving. Unfortunately, I was the only one that made it out. That's the other part, I always live in these dreams; it's not intentional and I really don't have a death wish for him, believe me! It's just a little unsettling.  So there ya go, now you all know I have strange dreams regularly! haha

Anyway, this is a photo blog so enjoy some more pics...





Here's one of Natalie. She ran up to me and asked me to take her picture and then proceeded to stare at the ground until she was sure I was finished. Then she asked to see them!


1 comment:

Liz said...

These are so great! And you're right that his church clothes worked really well doubling as pirate garb. Kids are so funny! Oh, and I have my first paying customer coming up on the 20th. The most recent beach pictures were a friend's family that I had promised to do pictures for since I first got my camera - they just never set anything up. In a way they were smart because by unintentionally waiting, they got a more talented photographer and photo processor than I was in the beginning. :)