Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Home Again!

I'm back from Learnfest! I had such an amazing experience, words can't even describe it! I learned so much and have so many new ideas for my business, too. It was such an inspiration. Thank you to all the amazing instructors for sharing your time and talents with us!

Here are some images from the first day of classes; we were lucky to have had such beautiful models! That day we were watching Tamara work with kids. She is a ball of energy, that one! If I tried to exude that much energy I'd drop dead by noon! But It was a fun experience watching her work and seeing her style; she is amazing with kids! 

Although we were split up into small groups so that taking pictures wasn't a shoving match, it was still hard to get a good angle a few times. But here is a little of what I got.....










No comments: