Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Teacher

FYI: I am teaching at the Spanish Fork Youth Arts Festival for the next 2 weeks! 

I am teaching two classes on Digital point and shoot cameras everyday (ages 7-18). So I am busy to say the least, sorry if I fail to comment on all of your blogs for a while. Oh, and did I mention I am completely sick?! Bad timing! Haha. 

Anyway, next week I should have some killer student photos to post! It's going to be a fun experience for me and hopefully for them too!

Oh, and I have a very random question for you all...how much sugar do you use when making koolaid? I use 1/2 cup.  I can't stand the thought of my kids drinking that much sugar, especially with diabetes on both sides. Yuck!

5 comments:

Kari said...

How'd the classes go today? Did you have enough to fill up the time? Good luck with all of it, it'll be a long 2 weeks lol, but worth it when you get paid. Its awesome that you'd take the time to teach the little kids.

Freckles said...

It's going to be a long 2 weeks if I don't get my voice back! But, yes, day 2 we were busy the whole time and I didn't get through everything I planned, so it was great! We even had picture time outside, I think we'll do that everyday.

Jacqui said...

That sounds like a lot of fun Evelyn! You'll be a great teacher. As for the Kool-Aid ... Robert is a kool-aid freak! We always have to have some in the fridge. He usually puts in the full cup, plus a tad extra! Needless to say, my kids don't get to drink it all the time!

*C said...

Sound fun!! It's really neat the you're teaching! Sorry you don't feel well though. I hope you feel better soon!! :)

Liz said...

I can't wait to see your pictures! That's awesome that you get to do that.