Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Natalie


Here is Natalie's (almost) 2 Yr old photo shoot. I wanted to get one cute one to print enormously large for her bedroom wall. I think the green will look nice on her purple wall. Which ones are your favorites?


I couldn't leave out the thumb! Always sucking that thumb.

Yes, I had to bribe her to stay put! But at least it matches the picture!


The look. The look she makes when she doesn't want me talking to her anymore!


Pretending to be asleep so she won't have to do more pictures!



Next, she pilfered my chapstick and I found her jumping around on our bed being silly!


8 comments:

Chris-n-Chelz said...

those are so freaking cute! i love the one where she looks like she is sleeping! thanks again for all your help!

Kari said...

I love the one with her bottom lip sticking out, so so cute, and I love the one with the sucker where shes not smiling.

Miriam Herm said...

it's easy to think that natalie looks like kai and thus like jeremy, but in these pictures, i totally saw you. i can't believe how old she looks! and how gorgeous her hair is! she's so adorable!

Liz said...

Oh my goodness, Evelyn! She is so cute and you are so good! I'm jealous that you have such a cute little model anytime you want. Although, if she's anything like Soren and Anders, it's not really anytime you want. It's more like when they're in the mood (which is usually about 5 seconds long). :) Thanks for sharing these! I think you should frame them all and make a wall collage! :) I'd have a hard time eliminating any.

Freckles said...

Wow, you guys, thanks!

Thank you Miriam, it is always nice when people acknowledge my small genetic contribution to my children! haha.

And yes, liz, Natalie doesn't prefer to be my model either! That whole shoot lasted about 20 min! : )

*C said...

So Cute! I love them all but my faves are the first and the sixth one!!!

Shontz Family said...

i LOVe the first picture of her sucking her thumb (w/ green background). that would be so cute blown up. she reminds me so much of brooke!!

Kael Alden said...

Wow, such cuties you guys are! Thanks for the heads-up on the new blog. (Truth is, I only really look at blogs when people remind me to). Love you guys!