Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

To All My Lovely Clients,

I just updated my "about" section on the web, and on the "About" tab here on the blog as well. There aren't many business changes except my new Session Scheduling.




Welcome to my 3 ring circus! Well, it's only a circus now and then, but I do struggle with my balancing act everyday. These little cuties are my life and joy, and my greatest accomplishment. I am sincere in my effort to to be a mother first, and a photographer second, (although I love photography as much as my family, so some days this is extremely difficult). It is such a joy, and a challenge, to be mentally and physically available to my children when they really need me.

Because of this commitment, and because my children are so young, I am cutting back. Just for a few years! I will now pour my heart and soul into just TWO, carefully selected Sessions every month (which book quickly, I am usually booked 2-3 months out at a time). 

Photography has been my life and passion for more than 12 years now. My brother bought me my first camera when I was 18; it was completely manual Penatx SLR that shot film! I've come a long way and learned a lot from that little camera. After years of trial, I now know that I love to create images of children that are either deliciously modern, or images that have vintage feel. I also relish in passionate teens, romantic women and dance. My images are simple, colorful, fun, and fresh.

In addition to my years of experience, I have been trained by the nation's greatest in every field; so you can count on exceptional results. I realize there are a lot of choices in this market today, and I don't take lightly my commitment to produce beautiful, personal, and timeless art for your home. I only work with one client at a time, start to finish, so you get the ultimate in customer service.  I also take the time to get to know who you really are, creating images where your personality shines through.

If you'd like to schedule a fun session, give me a call. I'd love to work with you! 

Sincerely, 
Evelyn   801.473.7896

I'd also like to add a Q&A on the about tab. Post any questions you have about me in the comments and I'll answer them!

3 comments:

CRYSTAL said...

YOUR FAMILY IS GETTING SO BIG... THEY ARE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL

Gina said...

I LOVE this family photo. So colorful and happy! I so admire your cut backs to spend more time with your family. It's an interesting balancing act in this season of our lives. You handle is so gracefully.

Gina said...

it not is... der...