Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall Fashion Shoot Part 2 - Utah Fashion Photography

Sometimes this is how I feel about my hair when I wake up in the morning, so many tangles and wild strands. haha I love this series, probably my favorite of the bunch, who knew. It's funny how that happens with sessions, I go into it thinking a different set will be my favorite, and then I am surprised!

She has the most beautiful collar bones and neck, don't you think? I am slowly working through all these images, I'll try to post the rest of the girls by the weekend, I know you are all dying to see some. Also, for those under 18, I will be e-mailing another model release for you to sign and a parent to sign. ; )








1 comment:

Gina said...

I love the last two. SO STUNNING! Great work, Evelyn!