Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Fashion Shoot - Part 1 - Utah Fashion Photographer

Here are a few images from my Fall Fashion Shoot last night. I had 7 gorgeous girls come to be models, and we had a blast! I haven't seen that much girl stuff in one house since my cheerleading days. My husband took the kids out with him all night and delivered pizza to us in the middle of the madness. He is so sweet, he just laughed and said our house had thrown up girl! haha Later he told the stylist that he didn't mind; that's what he signed up for when he married a photographer! I love him!!

Thanks girls for coming, waiting, and being yourself in front of the camera. And a big thank you to my wonderful makeup artist who I worked to death. Brittany, please list your contact info in the comments. 

Also, I forgot to tell you all last night, but if you'd like to order any professional prints from me I will give you all 20% off as another thank you!

Well, this was all I had time to post today, but like I said there were 7 beautiful ladies, so there will be lots more in the next few days! ; )






2 comments:

Kari said...

beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest!!

Gina said...

Wow! These are beautiful, Evelyn.

Can I be a model for you? ;)