Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Heart Gallery - Adoption Gallery Show

Meet Brian, we did a mini shoot last week to prepare for the 2010-2011 Heart Gallery Show. For those that don't know, every year they do a traveling gallery show with kids that need parents and families to call their own. I am so honored to be a part of this year's gallery events and hope it creates miracles for these kids and many others like them...

Brian is a very polite kid, a little quiet, but I only got to spend 30 minutes with him. He's got the most gorgeous brown eyes and cute dimples, and yes, along with many other kids, he's in need of a forever home. We're hoping these pictures will inspire someone out there!!

Brian, thanks for trusting me to take your pictures, I promised I'd let you pick which one to show! Let me know which one (one of you smiling) you'd like as the gallery 16x20, and which one you'd like for yourself as an 8x10. : ) 








2 comments:

Gina said...

What a charming looking guy! Wish we could adopt him!!!!! I don't see him up in the gallery just yet. I hope the right family comes along soon.

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

I like the very last smiling pic. Good luck I am sure the perfect family is just waiting for him.