Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nikon Babies

Kai has been asking me lately if he can take pictures and since our simple point and shoot is broken I thought I'd let them have a go with my back- up camera. They had so much fun. I can just see future photographers in the making! : - )

This is my favorite of Natalie; she never figured out how to look through the viewfinder, but she knew she was supposed to have her face on there somehow. Look closely and you can see both her eyes looking at me!


Kai concentrating hard to get a picture of a grasshoper!

Say Cheese!

Natalie working the flowers.


Looks pretty good!





And... one quick shot I grabbed when they were done: Natalie "niffing" the flowers.


4 comments:

*C said...

I love it!! Your kiddos are so so CUTE!!

CRYSTAL said...

i cannot believe how big your kids are getting and they are so rotten cute. jeez how long has it been since we got together, i swear natalie was not that big. hope to see you over onion days the girls will be in the parade monday.

Anonymous said...

The kids are so adorable! I love seeing them learn how to take pictures, even if Natalie is just PRETENDING! Makes you appreciate how much they do watch what you do all day, doesn't it?

Kimberly said...

I'm surprised they don't tip over with the size of that lens. Very cute though.