Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Change #1

So this is my first major change out of the many that I'm planning and it's not even business related. Jeremy and I had to figure out a good strategy for getting things done in the morning that included  Kai  eating a healthy breakfast before school and me having time to exercise as well.

So here it is: Jeremy and I are BOTH going wake up at 6:30am!! Those of you who know me know that I am NOT a morning person!!! I usually roll out of bed at 8am and give the kids a bowl of sugar basically and try to exercise and clean. But then I end up showering around 1 pm everyday, not so hot. 

This way, I exercise before the kids are awake, jeremy is in charge of making us a healthy breakfast, and I pack Kai's lunch and shower in time to take him to school. At least that's the plan!! : ) Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Miriam Herm said...

Sounds like super mom to me! Good luck!

Jacqui said...

Good luck! I'm on the same thought process of needing to get more done in the morning before the kids are up and Jonathan has to be at preschool. 6:30 just sounds so early, doesn't it?!

Freckles said...

Oh, you have no idea! Maybe I'll start sporting a cape! Kai would be so proud. : ) haha