Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

David Jay Seminar

I went to a seminar by wedding photographer David Jay last week that was amazing! It was the best money I've spent on photography yet! He gave us so many ideas and tips on how to drastically shorten editing time, and ways to make our businesses run more efficiently. 

I was so inspired and amazed : He can edit an entire wedding in 2 hours, 10 cards full of pictures in 2 hours!! It made me realize that I should certainly be able to edit one child sitting in half that amount of time! : )

Therefore,  I am now in the process of making some huge changes to my business. I will be doing things a bit different from now on. So be on the lookout for some new and exciting things, including a new website!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh geez! I can't wait to hear about all your great experiences. What fun!! I would love to learn how to shorten my editing time. I'm too much of a perfectionist. That's one of the reasons I'm not too keen on becoming professional - because I don't want to HAVE to devote so much time to editing. Anyway, some day I'll get to the seminar/workshop stage! :) I'm glad you had fun!