Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Meet Jack

Meet Jack, our new family pet! He's a cute little thing and the kids love him. He is a miniature rat terrier so he'll stay pretty little. 

We realized that up until this point Kai hasn't had a pet that he hasn't had to either flush or return! In fact, when Jeremy brought him home Kai said to him, "It's going to be really sad when we have to take him back!" 

And just the other day Kai asked me, "Mom, how many days do we get to keep the dog?" I told him we get to keep him forever, and he just stared at me in disbelief! I don't think he understands that concept yet, poor kid!

Anyway, they are having a great time playing with him and chasing him. He even goes on walks with us now, in the stroller of course because he can't keep up yet.  Now we need to work on the chewing....






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

the 2 nat + pup pics are start quality! perfect loveable and all!!! greast shots! especially the one pulling on her dress hehe!!!

Jacqui said...

Jack is so cute! It almost makes me want one. I love the picture of him pulling on Natalie's dress too! What a great picture!

Unknown said...

natalie's face when she's holding jack is priceless! I'm so jealous you guys have a dog! We want one!

Kari said...

I'm glad you got a dog so we can come play with it when we start wishing for one. And then we can go home and be glad that its yours and not ours lol :) He is sooo cute though.

Shontz Family said...

Anthony here - hope you won't be flushing the dog anytime soon. He looks small enough that he just might fit down the drain.

The Hall Family said...

Kai looks just exactly like Jeremy in that close up of him holding Jack.

Miriam Herm said...

how cute is he? i'm so jealous. one day i will have a yard and no babies on the way and then i will also have a puppy. i can't wait.

Liz said...

Oh he's cute! I love the picture of him pulling on Natalie's dress. What a spunky little bugger. :)

*C said...

Although I'm not a dog person, he does look pretty cute! The pics of him with your kids are fab!! So sweet and cute!! :)

Kimberly said...

Once again adorable pictures. I've got a new camera. Yeah! I'll be viewing your pictures often in hopes of teaching myself a trick or two.