Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bridals


This woman is the epitome of grace and style; this post is huge because we got so many elegant shots that I just couldn't narrow it down! She is so beautiful it is impossible to take a bad picture of her! We did her bridals at the reception center in Arizona the day before the wedding; such a beautiful place, a photographer's dream!!








She wanted a 40's theme and had vintage pictures of her grandparents up at the reception next to this one (below). She looked so classy in her 40's dress that her mother made for her!








Thanks again, Brenda for letting me photograph your wedding, you were stunning! Look for a sneak peak of wedding shots soon. 

7 comments:

Kari said...

Beautiful!

The Hall Family said...

I love the 6th one from the bottom the most. Those pics make me want to get married again just so you can be our photographer!!

Jacqui said...

Absolutely beautiful! A themed wedding would be so fun.

Miriam Herm said...

i love them all!

Anonymous said...

Shes such a pinup gal!

Liz said...

I love huge picture posts! They're the best. A photographer's eye candy, you know?! :) I agree with Heather, she's totally 40's!

Anonymous said...

We are so Impressed!!! i wish my wedding pictures looked half as good as those!!!!!!
Love,
Erin and Gus Fox-Smith