Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

The Aftermath

After taking pictures of the puppy with the kids I let the kids in the house, got them a drink and went back out to feed Jack. Well, in the 5 minutes or so that I was gone, the kids decided to spit koolaid at each other and I walked in to find this.....

I called Jeremy to tell him and he thought I was exaggerating, until he saw the pictures himself! She was covered head to toe, and the walls and the floor were spotted too!

Kai's face was covered too, but not quite as bad. I tried washing them off, but since it was red koolaid it wouldn't come off, they look like they have chicken pox now! Needless to say, I will only be buying the clear koolaid from now on!

7 comments:

aaron alden said...

ha! so cute.
aaRon

Jacqui said...

Oh man ... I would have died! I hope it washes out of Natalie's dress. It's so cute! I guess kids will be kids, right?!

Patti said...

Red Kool Aid should be banned from the world....
but darling pictures and such beautiful children!

Anonymous said...

I loved the Kool-aid pictures, and good for you for getting your camera. The dog is NOT what I had expected. When you said he was a terrier, I expected a "toto" doggie. Looks like they love him, and I hope they DO get to keep him for awhile.... See you soon!

Liz said...

Yikes! I don't envy you the clean up on that one. :)

*C said...

That is hilarious!! I love the pics! I hope the clean up went ok though. :)

Kimberly said...

Ohhhhh, that dress! Sad loss.