Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Golf

For Jeremy's Birthday I told him I wanted to go on a golf date with him. It was so much fun! It was my first official time golfing. I have been to the driving range before and even hit a few balls here and there on the course with Jeremy before, but I've never actually played a round.

I wasn't spectacular by any means but I did have a few great shots! On one hole I got a hole-in-one on my putt from about 20 ft away! It was amazing, I wish I had it on tape! However, one sand trap proved to be very difficult, it took me about 5 swings to get out. It would hit the lip and shoot right back in! Just picture a very comical loop-to-loop action.

Another comical moment....trying to get the ball back on the green and out of the rough. I hit a tree right in front of me and it nearly hit me on the rebound!!

My final score:85 on a par 36. Not too bad! haha! I told Jeremy to get me some clubs for Christmas!

4 comments:

Liz said...

This is so funny because I think Dan would love for me to go golfing with him for his upcoming birthday. I just know that I wouldn't even be able to finish. I'm no good at anything that requires coordination and I swing the club like it's a baseball bat. Way to go with your long put!

Kari said...

Fun! I've been wanting to go with Aaron sometime. We should all go together sometime. Then if we get bored we can leave the guys there and go do something else lol

*C said...

So fun!! I want to learn how to golf too!!

Miriam Herm said...

That is hilarious! I would totally go golfing if it meant you and Jeremy could come, too. You have the right amount of humor for me to actually enjoy myself.