Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pictures for My Walls

I haven't taken some of my own advice about printing pictures and actually hanging them up! I always try and direct clients to purchase at least one large print to hang on their wall so they are sure to actually hang one up. Everyone wants digital files, and they are great to have. But most of us buy a disc, maybe do a blog post, and then forget about the pictures, never hanging any on the wall or printing any.

Take these for example - we had these done last July, one year ago people! I don't have a single image hanging on the walls! I printed a few wallets and 4x6's for family, but no large pictures for our walls. Well, I am printing them now, BIG! I'm replacing older pictures (ones without Nicole). Let's hope I can get another updated one on the wall before July of next year!!


16x20 of this one





24x36 of this

3 comments:

Gina said...

So proud of you for doing it! I love these shots!

Liz said...

So awesome! These are great shots. You have an ADORABLE family!

Stephen and Debbie said...

I love these! Can't wait to see them on your walls!