Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fun in The Sun

I wish we had a real beach here in Utah, I told my husband I was going to Lakeshore Beach and he just laughed and laughed. He said no one has ever called it that before and questioned my judgement. After viewing the results though, he told me that no one has ever made "Lakeshore Beach" look more beautiful! haha

Meet the Bennion family, the sweetest little family of 3 ever. It was a super hot, bright sunny day at the beach that day, but we had a lot of fun anyway. Baby Claire was a trooper, it was 90 degrees outside, and she stayed happy through most of our session!










5 comments:

Gina said...

Wow, this is my favorite session you've ever done! Gorgeous images, Evelyn. So well done! (And PS I love Lakeshore beach!)

Unknown said...

That family really is the most adorable ever! How did you find them? That baby is so cute!

Stephen and Debbie said...

That little girl is adorable! Great photos!

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

That last shot is pretty dang cool! Jeremy is right, no one has ever made Utah Lake look so nice. :D

(Sorry, I deleted my last comment due to a typo.)