Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hometown

This is where Jeremy grew up, surrounded by beautiful mountains and fields. He went to help his family haul hay yesterday and I wanted to document some of it. Their land, and their town, is so beautiful. you would have to see it to believe it. Our friends call it the promised land, it is that breathtaking!

Jeremy's grandpa is driving the tractor, he's 91! Once a farmer, always a farmer! He reminds me a lot of my grandpa. We have a few treasured photographs of him on his tractor, and I wanted to give a similar treasure to the Nelson family. Happy early Father's Day!


The view from Jeremy's side porch.




















1 comment:

Stephen and Debbie said...

PROMISED LAND! I really do love it! I honestly was amazed that places like that even existed in Utah! I can't wait for my next visit! The above is all true... even though it sounds a little exaggerated.