Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Lovely Room

So here is the official reveal of the room! Nicole is now in a matching big girl bed like Natalie (now if we could get her to STAY in the bed).
It is a very small room with only one small window, so not much light or room to photograph, but you get the idea. I took two rolls of film, too. I can't wait to see how they turned out. For now here are some digital images.

Natalie is modeling both beds. : ) The colors for the room are purple, green, and blue.


Nicole sitting on her bed.


The cat just couldn't help himself, he wanted to be in the pictures, too. Sweet little details.



You might recognize the chair from some of my photo shoots, this is where it lives when not being used in the studio.




Princess shoes and princess toes! 








2 comments:

Liz said...

So cute! I love the colors! And the adorable occupants. :D

Laurie said...

Way cute! How did you paint that purple wall? It looks like watercolor or something.
Love your darling little girls too. I grew up without a sister as well, and I feel jealous of my daughters sometimes because they always have a BFF.