Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Natural Beauty Bath Products - Utah Bath Supplies

Natural Beauty will be officially open for business in April! To see descriptions of the products, and the story behind them, head on over to my sister site!

This week I am taking pre-orders for my first batch of goodies before we leave on our cruise next week. Once I am back, the store will be stocked around the clock and new items added frequently.

Up for grabs this week:

*Baby Bath Truffles: small bath fizzies that soften and clean baby head to toe, sold in a 4 pack.

*Adult Skin Softening Bath Bombs: made with almond oil and sea salts to soften skin and draw out toxins

*Adult Oatmeal Milk and Honey Luxury Bath Bomb: made with real oats and goat milk for a sweet skin treat

*Whipped Body Butter: made with the finest butters and oils that have the closest molecular match to our own skin oils for ultimate moisture and skin nourishment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds yummy, a bonus that they're so natural
It'll be nice to have a local place to get quality pampering supplies

Heather said...

This is so awesome! I am now following this blog, but I need the link to your personal family one as well
here's mine: personal experiences with what I deal with professionaly for other
http://gotnewbornopinions.blogspot.com/