Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Love Letters


The flowers are in bloom and love is in the air! I want to hear your love stories, the laughs, even the tears, and the moment you knew you were made for each other. 



Send me a non-professional picture of your and your fiance along with your love story and wedding date (if you have it set) by June 25th to kidsfreckles@yahoo.com. I will be posting them here on the blog as I receive them. Then I, along with a panel of trusted photographers and judges will choose the couple with the story that melted our hearts!

What is the prize? 

My wedding package #3, normally $2,200, for only $1600! Plus, as a bonus, you get a FREE Bridal Session added to the package, and get Upgraded to hi-resolution digital DVD of all images for FREE!

Every one who enters is eligible for 15% off a wedding package of their choice. : )

That is a $3,300 value for only $1,600! More than 50% off!


Fine print: Wedding must be in July, August, or September on a date that I am available. Winner will be announced June 30th. Extra travel fees may apply to some destinations. Everyone that enters can book a wedding package at 15% off! To see wedding rates click this link, then click rates and wedding rates.

4 comments:

Micheal Belayudam said...

Nice post!
She is feeling happy with this love letter.

Letters

Miriam Herm said...

Sounds awesome! I love that photo, by the way. I love freckles.

The Holiday Tree said...

I tried to click on the link for details on the contest, but it didn't work. Is there a different way to access it?

Thanks!

Freckles said...

Thanks for letting me know. I fixed the link, which just goes to this post, but added a few more details here. I hope that helps, Let me know if you have more Q's! Thanks! : )