Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Brindley Sneak Peek

I have been having so much fun doing country sessions lately that I decided to build my own piece of countryside in the studio! This family was so much fun, I could have taken pictures of these cute redheads all day! Aren't they so adorable?! Mom did a fabulous job with their outfits, too!

I recently started a new benefit to my clients: Leave some comment love here or on FB and become a fan on FB, once they get 15 comments and fans, they win a prize with their order!! : )




7 comments:

Stephen and Debbie said...

I believe there could have been a real duck in this picture! LOL! They turned out really nice! Glad the bruise paid off!

Mrs. Brindley said...

They turned out so well! I can't wait to see them all! I'm sorry to hear you got a bruise...:) Thanks for your patience with the kiddos!

Melissa said...

Freaking love them!! Awesome job!!!

Ashley said...

Love Boston in a cowboy hat, and love the picture of the three pairs of boots!

Katy said...

Super cute!!

Soojin said...

They turned out so cute!! She did a really good job!

Jordo said...

Cancas i like the pictures