Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Need a Last Minute Stocking Stuffer?


Look no further, I have a few holiday bath and body care items left that didn't get stocked at a store. 

Like this delicious peppermint sugar scrub. Made with Shea butter, vitamin E and aloe to scrub away rough skin and leave it refreshed and smooth. I have one 4oz jar left for $5.50
  

I also have 3 sets of these cute peppermint candy cane glycerin soaps. They are $2.50 for a set of 2.


If you want something else, go check out Beehive Health essentials in Spanish Fork, I've stocked some of these cute gingerbread men soap, apple pie soap, candy cane soap, and a couple of gift baskets.





3 comments:

Kari said...

Those turned out great!

Gina said...

Wow, you've been busy! Those are adorable!

Freckles said...

Thanks Ladies, those gingerbread boys (as Natalie calls them), gave me some serious grief popping out of the molds! haha Glad to be done with that holiday rush, too.