Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Well, I wrapped up all my holiday photo orders for clients and had ONE available day to do pictures of my own children. The setting wasn't ideal (none of us slept the night before, kids were hungry and tired, yawning, pouting, you name it), but we rocked it out anyway. Literally, I tried to make it into a dance party to wake them up a little.  

I will be posting more of these in the next few days.

 I hope you are all enjoying this holiday season. I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and give a special thank you to all my wonderful clients. It's been a great year getting to know you all. Thank you for inviting me to capture some memories for an afternoon, I hope you will treasure them. I also hope to see you all back again next year! : )



Meet our newest edition: Sylvester!


1 comment:

Stephen and Debbie said...

Can we just have your kids? They are precious!
We hope to be a client in the future! You are amazing!