Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Playing in the Leaves - Children's Photographer, Utah


I got to go photograph some preschool activities at the library the other day; I love kids this age, they are all so cute! Natalie was extra cute to me that day so I took extra of her. ; )



Natalie was trying to hide behind the leaf. Doesn't Nicole look like she's having a blast?! haha She gets to tag a long every once in a while.


My goofy girl, she loves to pull faces that I can't resist capturing. She won the battle with the shoes that morning. After trying hard to get her in a cute outfit and doing her hair, I gave up at the shoes. She is just as stubborn as her mommy!


Some great leaf - throwing and kicking action.


Finding nuts that the squirrels dropped in the rose garden.






Natalie calls them coconuts!


This little girl is such a doll!




Thanks for letting me share your fun day and hogging all the pictures with my own children! haha


1 comment:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Natalie looks super cute in her little outfit. She is so funny with her one red shoe and one white shoe all the time. That little boy at the bottom is so dang cute!