Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Basketball Brothers - Utah Teen Photographer

This has been a crazy week, with Halloween activities and the weather, but this photo shoot was worth the cold. I had so much fun with these three siblings. You may recognize the girl from some of my other shoots; this time I got to do her brothers, too!

Man it was cold... and snowing! Can you see it here? This snow blew in out of nowhere, but they didn't seem to mind.


I finally finished my re-finishing project! See that cute blue chair? I did that! I am so proud of myself.







"A" has some protection! Watch out boys. haha I was the only girl in my family, too.


The eldest basketball player and a senior in high school.



The younger basketball player.


Brothers.




3 comments:

Lindsey Orton said...

so cute. :)

Liz said...

These are so great, Evelyn!! What cute siblings.

Kari said...

I love these :) What a good looking bunch!