Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Julie's Bridal Pictures- Sneak Peek


Yesterday I got to do some bridal pictures for my sister in law at the Utah State Capitol. It's the first time I've been there to take pictures when the building has actually been open; and because it was the day before Thanksgiving, we had the place to ourselves, well, almost. ; )

I love all the architecture and rich colors, she really does look like a princess in a castle. She is such a beautiful bride and a wonderful sister too. Congratulations Julie! California here we come!













Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

These are so lovely Evelyn!

Miriam Herm said...

those pictures are so GORGEOUS! a princess in a castle indeed! well done ev!

Kari said...

Beautiful! I've never seen the inside of that building before, I love it! Do you think they'll let us bring "cakes" in there when we do those?

tracie said...

Thank you for the comment. I have been playing around with the eyes but just cannot get them how I what it. I don't want them too done up but, would like a little shine.

Patti said...

She's just lovely and doesn't she have the most gorgeous eyes? Good job, Evelyn!

Freckles said...

Thank you everyone!