Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Liam- 1st Place Winner- Utah County Photographer

Well, the weather didn't want to cooperate today, but we made it work anyway! Liam was such a trooper. He's a busy one with the cutest dimple you've ever seen. He was so sweet, he even invited me for a hayride with them after the session, maybe next time! And Liam has the sweetest most patient mom ever, so hopefully she'll forgive me for posting so many of her! ; ) She is so beautiful though and they just looked so sweet together, don't you think so?!














3 comments:

Gina said...

HOLY COW, EVELYN! You work fast, my friend! I am so impressed! I can't wait to see the rest!

I have to say my son is just a hunk. Even when he's pouting. And I know we got a lot of that this morning.

Thank you again for sharing your talents! Beautiful!

Freckles said...

I'm so glad you like them! And yes, he is a hunk even when pouting! : ) See you next week!

tracie said...

You are awesome. Love the one with the dragon costume.