Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baby Clayton- Utah Baby Photography

Meet Clayton, the cutest, and usually, the happiest baby on the block! He had the misfortune of getting his shots earlier in the day, but still did very well considering. He has the most expressive face for a baby, I loved it. He also found out he could sit up, but no smiles last forever and I couldn't resist one crying shot at the end. I'm a sucker for sad kids, what can I say.

Later, I went to dinner with his mommy because we both decided we needed a break from kids! haha Thanks for the adult conversation, it was fun!!





Kari-Pick me pick me! haha ; )







3 comments:

Kari said...

LOVE THEM!!!! The one sucking his thumb looks like he's giving us the finger lol. They are so cute, doesn't hurt that I make such cute babies huh ;)

Gina said...

Gosh he is so darling! You got some great shots! What a dollbaby!

Sarah said...

He is adorable!!