Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jay Reilly Workshop

The workshop was awesome, so much great information! Jay was such a nice guy, so nice in fact, that he let me borrow his camera to shoot for the day. I realized mine was broken after I got to California, so I borrowed his camera and a lens from another helpful girl who showed me how to work a Canon (I shoot Nikons).  So here's some shots I got while still learning how to use that camera. Not my best, but very fun!

Jay had lots of different shoots set up for us so we could experiment with different locations and lighting. The light is so beautiful in California, I love it, I could shoot there all day. Such a beautiful place. 

Now I need to work on my own stock portfolio!










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done.

I do have to ask: How did you like shooting a Canon for the day?

Crystal said...

Very cool! I'm glad you're back! And, thanks again for doing such an awesome Sharing Time today! I really appreciate it!

Freckles said...

Well... I liked the camera. I think Nikon and Canon are pretty comparable and both are very capable. As far as picture output and quality I didn't notice much difference, Nikons shoot a little warmer tone. I think the Canon is more comfortable to hold, but I couldn't figure out the focusing system. From that, I think my Nikon focuses faster and more accurately.

Overall, I think I prefer Nikon. : )

Liz said...

These are great shots! Bummer about your camera. :(

*C said...

wow! these are really fun! great job! . . . so did you get a new camera then?