Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Next week we will be heading to san Diego for vacation! Woo hoo! I can't wait for fresh air, warmth and sunshine. While I'm there I will be attending a workshop from the super talented Jay Reilly. Check out his blog to look at his amazing work!


P.s. For people taking my Beginning Digital Photography Class for the arts festival, I will be contacting you to set something up for next Saturday since I am flying home that morning at 6:30am!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Have so much fun!!! I would love to go somewhere far away right about now. This winter is seeming much too long. Enjoy your trip!

Stacey said...

Have lots of Fun... I am Jealous, I so want to go to Sea World so bad, Maybe next year... Oh yeah no more leaving me hahahaaha.. You have AMAZING pictures too by the way!

Freckles said...

Aww, thanks Stacey! Sometimes I doubt because I'm always comparing myself to other photographers! I need to put my blinders on. haha

And I promise I won't leave again for a while! : )