Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Family Pictures

I got to hang out with my friend Chanthoeun today and she was kind enough to do our family pictures! Yeah! I met her a while back in a photography class and we have kept in touch since; She is an awesome photographer and I hope she starts her business soon! hint hint

I told her our session would be very laid back and easy, but it was probably more difficult than any family shoot she will ever have because of my camera- sick, uncooperative children! Sorry! But here are a few of my favorites of what she captured despite unruly kids. I have done a very quick edit with her permission to post them on the blog. I mostly chose ones with me looking at the camera because I was so excited that I looked good in pictures for once!! Good Job.

Chanthoeun, I will let you edit these with your own artistic vision though, and I think I actually prefer them in color! Who knew?!










9 comments:

The Hall Family said...

You are such a beautiful family!!! Thanks for sharing.

CRYSTAL said...

YOU HAVE GOT SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. WE REALLY NEED TO GET TOGETHER SOMETIME.

Jeremy Nelson said...

Thanks Chanthoeun! The pics look great and it was fun. The kids have already been asking for you to come back and take more pictures. Not that they were good for the sitting, but at least they liked it :)

Kari said...

You so photogenic Evelyn. The pictures are great! If your friend needs more people to practice on send her my way :)

*C said...

Awe Evelyn!! Thanks for such a fun day!! You are such a great resource. I owe you big time! Thanks for letting me practice on you and your family! BTW, you are just gorgeous!! Jeremy - I would love to come back any time for more pics. Your kids are darling!! Slightly uncooperative, but still adorable! :) You all are great. I love how you all interact as a family. You're super cute!

Kimberly said...

I love how your bedroom is beautiful enough to serve as the perfect back drop. That would never turn out at my house.

Crystal said...

Hi Evelyn! I don't know if you remember me and Regis, but I remember Kai. Both your kids are very cute--I can see how they'd get sick of the camera!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures and YOU look GREAT, Evelyn! Wow! I'm going to send them to family and brag about my beautiful grandchildren and the job you do as a photographer!

missliss5/Melissa said...

Those are darling.