Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Love is in the Air...





Stay with me, baby stay with me,
Tonight don't leave me alone.
She shows me everything she used to know,
Picture frames and country roads,
When the days were long and the world was small.



Oh, I'm not sure what this is gonna be,
 But with my eyes clenched all I see
Is the skyline, through the window,
The moon above you and the streets below.


Hold my breath as you're moving in,
Taste your lips and feel your skin.
When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly.

Kiss Me Slowly
Parachute



My harbor has a boat in it,
The water makes its way around here,
And when the sun shines down the hills winds blow
I miss you more!


You said I’m young, but I’m yours,
I am free, but I am flawed.
I’m here in your heart,
I was here from the start.

Box of Stones
Benjamin Francis Leftwich



2 comments:

MDrake said...

Wow! What great pictures! I love the one where they are sitting on the rock looking at each other... And the one where they are holding each other...and the one....well, they are ALL great!

cristmae said...

Stunning photos and I love the story behind it.It's really love in the air.Premium Luster Photo Paper