Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Maggie & Lucy - Utah Dog Photographer

I had so much fun photographing my four- legged friends! Meet Maggie and Lucy, the most adorable dogs I know.  It's been a long time since I've photographed animals, but I still enjoy it. Fact: Years ago when I first started my business, I wanted to open a chain of pet studios, kind of like Kiddie Kandids for pets. Well, I changed my mind when I did a bunch of surveys to customers at PetSmart to see IF and HOW MUCH people would pay for pictures of their animal family members. Let's just say that I can't afford to work for $2 an hour! haha

But if anyone else out there wants to do a pet session with me, let me know, I can arrange that! : )








2 comments:

Natalie Lundberg said...

These are so adorable:) Where do you take these at?

Stephen and Debbie said...

We couldn't be happier! They are adorable! Thanks so much for your understanding and patience! You made them look like little angels even though we all know they are not!