Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Natalie's Butterfly Party

This was Natalie's reward party. She wanted a butterfly theme, so we spent that morning cutting out paper butterflies. We invited everyone over in dress up clothes and had snacks and cake. Then we played Elefun and had a dance party! Natalie also wanted to put makeup on so we did that and had a fashion show with a photshoot. Lastly, the girls got to play mom and dad and went home with a balloon. 
: )

It was a fun party and I had so many cute pictures it was hard to narrow them down. Parents, if you want these, just send me an e-mail!














2 comments:

me me me said...

So cute! I would love pictures. Next time you need to cut a bunch of stuff out, you should come over and use my cricut! My girls had so much fun.

Stephen and Debbie said...

WOW! You must have been exhausted! It looks like an incredible party! The girls look so happy.