Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Hilgendorf Family Sneak Peek - Utah Family Photographer

I've had lots of neighborhood friends visiting me lately, but this family is extra special... I've learned a lot from this fellow photographer. He used to host photographer workshops every month where we could all learn and grow from each other, they were so much fun, too! Sadly, he is one more professional who is no longer shooting, for a few years at least. I was honored to photograph them, it was my treat really, because look how beautiful they are!








If those were my girls I would give them anything they asked for! Look at those eyes!











2 comments:

Nicole [Heather] Penrod said...

LOVE the last 3 of the little girls!

Nicole [Heather] Penrod said...
This comment has been removed by the author.