Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Say Hello To My Little Friend

Meet Benjamin, our newest edition! He is a cute little thing, very mild mannered, and mellow. I think Benjamin will stick around for a few reasons:

*First, he is already house trained! He's had a few accidents, but is making progress quickly. And guess what, for the most part, he uses a litter box in the bathroom!!

*He's gone through most of the puppy chewing and training. He is 1, but so well behaved. We do need to get him fixed though.

*He sleeps with Kai and is Kai's little buddy.

* He hardly sheds, no one is allergic, and he needs little exercise. I took him on a walk to get Kai from school and he barely made it home. The school is about 6 blocks away! He came home and slept for 3 hours afterward, snoring loudly!


This little guy can JUMP HIGH, up to Jeremy's shoulders! He's 6' 1''. So I guess we can't leave food out on the table or counters.



He is great with the kids!! Hasn't jumped on Nicole once, and follows them all around the house.



What do you think of our little man?

7 comments:

Kari said...

He's so cute! But I think you need to feed lots of food fast so he can fatten up a bit :)

Liz said...

Well, I'm with Kari - the poor dog looks like he's just come out of a doggy concentration camp! He looks very sophisticated. Congrats on finding a puppy fit for your family! :D

Stephen and Debbie said...

YAY! I can't wait to meet him! He looks very "chill". Hope Maggie and Lucy get along...

Freckles said...

You guys are funny! He is a little skinny and I am feeding him triple what a dog his size needs. But his breed is naturally very thin, not as thin as he is right now, but still bony. So we're sure trying to beef him up a little. : ) He's a great little puppy!

Grandma Drake said...

He's a DOG!!! Don't you have enough to take care of without adding a DOG into the mix!!!
Of course, not being a dog lover, I'm probably prejudiced...hopefully he's a breed that is mostly non-allergetic? At least he's quiet! Good luck! Why would anyone want a DOG???? Bleck!

tracie said...

I have two dogs, but would make room for one more if I could have your dog. I love him.

Gina said...

Isn't he a mini greyhound? Gorgeous doggy. Can't wait to meet him Saturday!