Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Photo Training In Your Own Home! My Secret

I've got a secret and some great news to share with all my photographer friends out there! 

 Part of my personal, on-going training is from DVD's I get in the mail. They help me so much because I get to see other photographers working, what equipment they're using, their studio set ups, settings, client interactions and more. It refreshes my technical knowledge and gives me inspiration to try new things in my studio. They showcase so many different photographers in every specialty, and there is something new on every disc.


 I've been watching the PhotoVision DVD series for the last 2 years and have loved it! You guys can now get this fabulous series at a great price, too! It is the best $39 I spend on training every year, and I can watch them whenever I want to.

 PhotoVision is on sale at 70% off, until September 30th, just $39 for the entire year! I got a code from another photographer when I first signed up, and now you can get one from me:PVFAN 


Follow this link to sign up!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Thank you, Evelyn! I think I'm going to get this ordered then re-evaluate some training I was going to register for this fall.

I still want to know about your Lightroom offering if you have a class coming up soon.