Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jensen Sneak Peek

I had the pleasure of photographing this family today, aren't they cutest family?  I'm sorry we were low on time today, but don't worry at all, we got some great images!


This little baby has the most beautiful eyes ever and the sweetest grin to top it off.




This guy was fun, he cracked me up. I got other good shots of him, but this one made me laugh so I had to show it.  I think he was getting tired of pictures.

Ok, let's hear it, awwwwwe! I Love this one.




3 comments:

Janelle said...

The shape of those eyes is very cool. Very unique.

tracie said...

awwwwe! So cute. I love those type of pictures.

Katherine Schultz said...

Gorgeous! I love love love the last one, the babies smile accompanied with the loving expression is priceless. Great work..

K xx