Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer Sale! - Utah Photography Picture Sale, Special

I know my pricing was changed not too long ago. I thought by making a session all - inclusive it would be the best fit for my clients,  making pictures as affordable as possible in this economy.  But judging from the response I got from my rate change, I can see that wasn't the direction you wanted me to go. I am listening.

So.... I'm going back to basics. This summer (June -Aug) all sessions are $85! That is for my time and talent only; prints, and digital files can be purchased separately at the current print rates listed on the website. 


Please leave some feedback in a comment to let me know if you like this method, or if you were one of the few who preferred the all - inclusive session. 

No comments: