Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Shay Bee's Grand Opening

ShayBee's Grand Opening in Springville was a huge success! Thank to everyone who came.


For those wanting to purchase images, here is the link to a gallery. Prints start at just $4.00, it will be up until May 9th.


If couldn't make it, here is a sample of what they have in the store.....
Delicious Treats and goodies!


Fresh baked goods, home decor, bath and body care.

Bags, home decor, baby items.


Bibs, jewelry, wedding planning and cakes.


Gift boxes, and clothes.

 Saturday they had free cake, cup cakes, pizza, drinks, and prizes. They also did their ribbon cutting.



There were lots of cute kids, and everyone had a good time.











There was also free entertainment next door at the music store.















3 comments:

Kari said...

These turned out great!! The store looks good but I think I like the band pics the best. The kids are so young but you can tell they think they're pretty cool. Its cute

The Hall Family said...

I am loving these. You are awesome.

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Mmmm those treats look yummy. I may have to go get me some. Great pics as well. It is so funny too look at these pictures because we use to live 2 blocks away from main street in Springville and would walk it every day. I felt like I was back at my old house.