Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Spring Photo Class - Register Now - Utah Children's Photographer

 Registration is now open; send an e-mail to: kidsfreckles@yahoo.com to register.

Class fee includes instruction time, handouts, camera guides, snacks, prizes, and a hands-on photo shoot!
This class is for all levels, we will begin with the very basics and move all the way to manual shooting, composition, lighting, and where to buy equipment. 

I am also adding an optional class photo shoot review with an introduction to Lightroom on May 4th 3:30 - 5:30 pm as part of the class!

Photo shoot location TBA, but I am planning something really fun!! ; )

Register with a friend and you each pay only $65!

(Click image to enlarge)

1 comment:

Gina said...

Evelyn, let me know if you need another slot filled as you get closer to the date. I might have some moola saved up by then. Sounds like the kind of class I need!