Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lest you Think All My Pictures Are Perfect!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...taking pictures of my own children is harder than anything! These two goofballs have such a close relationship and play so well that they get lost in their own little games and tangents while I'm trying to talk to them. : )

And so, a cute picture like this (awww), 

and this, turns into...
This. In 2 seconds! That is what I usually get from Kai! Wonderful! haha

And putting them like this, so cute....

Turns to this!
And then they just play and ignore me!

They were pretending to be backpacks on each other.


Then Natalie nailed him with a rock and there were tears. The end! All in about 5 minutes! Photo shoot over. I still like all the silly ones, because that's who they are and they crack me up! 

3 comments:

Liz said...

I love them all! I think photography would be extremely boring if we were always snapping shots of kids looking straight into the lens and smiling. That's just not representative if the real, squirmy, kooky little ones that surround us! Buddha will pose for me now if I bribe him, but Bugga turns and walks away as soon as I whip out my camera. I have to make sad faces for him to comply. :P

I love your location! Sometimes . . . occasionally . . . I actually find myself missing the mountains. :0)

Stacey said...

I think the pictures will be remembered more that way! I absolutely LOVE them! One day when I actually have money I will need you to do our Family pictures. The last ones we had was when Dallas was 2 months old and he is now almost 6 and we have our little Sammy now!

*C said...

Your kids are too cute!! Love it!